
Alex will crawl all over the floor after his balloon and Ben was doing the same. I asked Ben to crawl and he was doing the army crawl with just his arms exactly how Alex is doing it.

They were so cute playing together!

Ben imitates everyone! If I'm on the phone, he's on his phone repeating every word. If I'm cooking, he's cooking on his kitchen. If Daddy goes barefoot, Ben goes barefoot. If Alex wears a bib and tears up the train every day, Ben wears a bib and tears up the train.

The highlight of our weekend was a trip to Bottle Tree Village. It's an interesting place where you can fish for prawn, ride paddle boats, drive little remote controlled race cars, or kids can catch tropical fish. It was so much fun that we all had to do it!

Ben caught a few fish right off the bat. These little guys are fast so I was pretty surprised, then I realized he was catching all the dead ones. We told him what a great job he was doing, then quietly threw out the poor goners without him noticing...

Surprisingly, he actually managed to catch several on his own. I forgot to bring a change of clothes for him so we stripped him down because there was no keeping him out of the water.


We finally called it quits when the diaper reached its limit! It must have weighed 5lbs...can you tell?

And here are all the lucky new members of our family. We are getting an aquarium next week so hopefully they can hold out until we get their spacious new home...we've already had several go toward the light but that may have something to do with being netted by a 2-year old!
i love the diaper picture! I can't believe he is still standing with all that weight! He will love the picture one of these days!
ReplyDelete