We had one adorable pumpkin (who refused to wear his hat)...
...and one strong fireman.
Orange pumpkins aren't here either, so instead we carved oranges and filled them with chocolate pudding. Too cute!
This was after a few trips the candy table!
Wow, I have to watch this little guy...every time I looked at him he had a new snack in his hand. I let it slide since it was a party but he probably ate more than me!
The older kids caught apples floating in a bucket, a smart alternative to bobbing for them!
By the time we got home the kids were completely wired and took a while to calm down. I put Ben in bed and told him it was okay to play, thinking he wouldn't nap, and about an hour later I peeked in to find he'd passed out in the middle of his toys.
I'm not a huge fan of halloween so I don't mind missing out on everything but I look forward to letting the kids choose costumes and trick or treat again. It will be nice to see it again in the fall, too, because it's really messing with my head to think of halloween in the spring!
Pumpkin costume was big this year... that is what Pierce was too... looks like you guys are making friends and having fun... love the orange pudding holders... so cute... miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteYou've become quite the homemaker. When are ya gonna take up gardening. You can make a monster margarita with homegrown lemons.
ReplyDelete