Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cousins

We finally got a few pictures with all 3 boys together but unfortunately this was the best I could do. Ben was really sweet holding little Reid up and Alex just didn't care at all...he was ready for the pool.

Any idea where these boys might be headed for college? Not that we're trying to convince them that A&M is the best school in the world or anything...

Proud Grammy and Grumpy with all their grandsons.

We really took it easy at the condo but one little guy was more kicked back than all the others while watching TV.

We had LOTS of duck friends. They must have quickly figured out which units had willing kids with food in their hands!

Ben's last bubble bath was an exciting one. He sang this song to his reflection in the mirror so I got the video through the doorway because I didn't want to ruin the authenticity. This boy really likes bubbles!

1 comment: