Sunday, January 02, 2011

Welcoming 2011

We didn't exactly have a big new year's eve celebration around here...more like a game of cards and in bed by 10:30! We did manage to DVR the Sydney fireworks and watched them new year's morning but that was the extent of our party. We did usher in 2011 by enjoying one last dinner with Amanda's company out on the porch. The boys wolfed down their food to get to earn their gingerbread men desserts...maybe we should use that incentive every night!

I love Alex's red lips in this one!

Had to get a picture of each of the kids with Aunt Amanda.

No flash in this one but it was such a good picture of both of them I had to include it.

A nice family picture of our foursome

And a great picture of the grown-ups (and one camera hog) taken by Ben.

Shortly after dinner Amanda had to head to the airport and has probably only been home a few hours by now. It's a LONG trip. Thanks for coming, Amanda, because we all enjoyed every minute! It was a wonderful stay-cation for us as well and such a joy to have some family here for the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. I think Ben definitely has a future as a photographer. This isn't the first good one I have seen from him. Hugs and kisses to all of you!

    ReplyDelete