Friday, October 28, 2011

Pictures from my Phone

I just found the app to post on blogger right from my phone. Thank you, Steve Jobs, for such an amazing invention that I can take pictures and blog with my iPhone! Here are some random cute pictures worth sharing. Sorry to my facebook friends that have already seen most of these!

We've wanted to take the boys to a football game (preferably Aggie football, but at $80 a ticket that may have to wait a while) so we hit the local high school game last weekend. Ben and Alex LOVED it!


With the game, bands, drill teams, and cheerleaders, we were all entertained for two quarters and halftime. We finally left when it got close to 9 and the boys still complained about having to go home.

Look, it's the Great Pumpkin, Alex!!

Alex prefers to do his housecleaning properly accessorized. (and boy am I glad to have a dust-buster again! They think it's a treat to use it)

Last week was Ben's first school store where the kids can buy little knick knacks. I sent him with two dollars and couldn't wait to see what he came home with. I should not have been surprised when he was thrilled to show me his new calculator. Definitely his Daddy's son.

Alex still misses Ben during the day and I realized I don't take him to play much on his own, so we finally checked out Monkey Joe's. He loved the big inflatable slides and bouncy houses and found some other kids to play with him and fill Ben's shoes.

We were way behind in seeing the dentist with the ridiculously slow scheduling in Perth and our move, so the kids were overdue for their checkups last week. Unfortunately Ben had 3 small cavities but the dentist was able to fill them right then, which was good news for a boy who would ask 1,000 questions and stress over it until it was done. I told him he'd like the laughing gas. About 10 seconds later he said "I'm not laughing yet." Glad to have that done! He's got a bad combination of preemie teeth and a very small jaw, making them crowded and hard to clean between so we're becoming much better flossers in our house to hopefully prevent any repeats.

Our first rainy cold front finally arrived yesterday and we were greeted with a beautiful sight first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment