Friday, January 13, 2012

Children's Museum

Alex and I decided to check out the Houston Children's Museum and he even picked out his own outfit for the day. He's very into doubling the shirts these days and doesn't seem to mind how they match up. I know there is no use arguing with a 3-year old fashionista so we just go with it.

A lot of it was aimed towards older kids (and I know Ben would have loved it...shhhh...) but Alex found lots of fun things to explore.

The kiddy restaurant was pretty cool. It even had tables and chairs for the kids to serve their parents.

The grocery store was lots of fun. We got a list, did our shopping, then this helpful young man rang up my purchases.


We didn't discover the water area outside until well past lunchtime, so Alex didn't get nearly as much time as he would have liked. Next time we'll bring Ben and start here! And probably bring swimsuits as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment