Most of the little cowpokes and Miss Laurel
The kids did several little "events" that were fun to watch and they loved having parents cheer for them. Alex and his buddy Trent got to race horses against one another.
But Alex's favorite activity was running over to say hello to me. I wasn't surprised. And every time he came I felt guilty for his terrible haircut...let's just say Mama got a little ambitious with the clippers and it didn't turn out well. Luckily, hair grows back!
Have I mentioned lately how proud Alex makes me?
When he's not killing time picking his nose, lately Alex has been busy pretending to be a kitty and eating snacks from his "food bowl" on the floor. I'll draw the line when he asks for a litter box.
He's also rounded up most (but not all, if you can believe it) of the matchbox cars in the house to line them up for a turn on the track he made. At first he was moving them all up one spot after each turn but I finally talked him out of that because the game was a little slow for other participants who may have other things to do in the next hour or so. The upside was that he was trying to count them all as he moved them and he made it almost to 40...I was impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment