Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Grandma!



We got together with the Kirkhams last weekend to celebrate Grandma's birthday and everyone enjoyed a nice dinner together.  
 
 
I think everyone enjoyed Lupe's sombrero as well!

 
 
When Alex started to get wiggly at the table, I gave him my camera and he snapped pictures of everyone.  We may need to work on his angles and keeping his hand still (and maybe alerting people to the fact he's taking pictures!) but overall I thought he did pretty well for a 3-year old.

Grandma

 
 
Aunt Amanda and Ben


 Amanda's friend Martin

Daddy

Mama (uh, NOT my best picture!)

And Grandpa's shirt

 Had to squeeze a self-portrait in there as well.

 We love being able to share special occasions with our families again.  After four years away we sure appreciate things like that now, especially since our kids are big enough to behave through (most of) an entire meal now.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment