Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Greatest Show on Earth

Alex got circus tickets for his birthday but we had to wait a few weeks for Daddy's business trip to end before we could enjoy the big event.  I think it did make it more exciting because we counted down to circus day!  (I was probably more excited than the kids because I remember going for my birthday when I was about their age and I LOVED it)  We went as soon as the doors opened so we could see the animals backstage and it was fun getting up close to all of them.
 

 The tigers played like big kitties!

Pretty cool to see them so close.

On the circus floor, there was a pre-show with several different acts and again it was fun to be right next to the action.  Here their smallest miniature horse was running under their largest.

We met Asia the elephant and learned a little about her.

She did a few paintings in front of the crowd.


We finally made it to our seats before showtime and several clowns were still busy entertaining the kids. 

 Those guys were really funny and I loved watching Ben and Alex belly laughing at all their antics.

Finally, the big show began and it was thoroughly entertaining for all of us!
 
 


What a great time!  Definitely one of the bonuses of parenting being able to introduce kids to the fun things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment