Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pictures That Make Me Smile

The kids get spring pictures at school but I already knew I wasn't buying them because we got fall pictures and were about to get baseball pictures as well.  I forgot to tell the kids and didn't pay any attention to what they wore to school that day.  Alex's teacher let him call me because he was traumatized by his "terrible" t-shirt.  You never know what's going to bother boys!


Would you like to float a few pancakes in that lake of syrup?  No wonder I find syrup on my shopping list so often.

Alex got a free ball from school through a fundraiser and absolutely loved it, so he was pretty devastated when it got a hole in it.  He tried to fix it himself with every type of tape we had, then finally left me a desperate call for help...I just never know what I'll find in my kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment