Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Alex's Field Trip

Alex has been looking forward to his field trip for weeks.  It got rescheduled because of rain and then he got sick the day before, so it seemed like he wasn't supposed to make this trip but it finally worked out.  I'm not sure he felt 100% that day but there was no way he was missing the trip to Dewberry Farm!

Since I was a chaperone, Alex got to pick his buddy for the day and he chose precious little Gillian.  They are so much alike it's scary!

These two couldn't wait to get on all the rides and climb everything possible.

They were thrilled about the big slide!  I got to do this one as well...pretty fun :)

The little cattle cars are always a good time.

These two killed me they way they talked, giggled...

...and held hands during the day!  I tell ya, they were the cutest little twosome.

The bee exhibit was pretty awesome and we even got to see the queen in the middle.  Dewberry Farm never disappoints!  Alex said it was the best day of school ever because "he didn't have to learn anything".  I'm so glad he got to go.

Love this picture of Ben on mustache day!

We finally have another reader in the house!  It's a magic moment when your son won't put his book down. Hopefully we're raising two kids that love to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment