Aunt Stacey and Uncle Jason got to enjoy their anniversary trip to Hawaii so Reid and Carter were spending some time with Grammy and Grumpy. We went over to visit, play, and steal Reid away for a few days. We would have loved some more time with Carter but I don't know that I could have handled four boys by myself!
It is impossible to get a decent picture with four boys. Here is a small sample of the challenge...
All right, fine...we got one with (most of) everyone's face. Let's call it a day!
Back at our place, we passed the time while Ben was tutoring with a trip to the carousel. These two had so much fun I'm pretty sure everyone in the food court heard the laughter.
I found some very cute creatures at Rainforest Cafe!
Tropical Storm Bill cancelled most of our outdoor plans, but we did get a few sunny hours to swim in our neighbor's pool. These boys loved it and spent the entire time jumping in over and over.
Ben looking fierce! (but we all know he's a sweety...shh..don't tell him I said that)
I love boys! An extra boy in the house meant one more guy to hang out in his undies and play video games.
We had so much fun together but eventually we had to share him with his grandparents, too. Alex was in tears when Reid left but thankfully summer is full of cousin visits!
No comments:
Post a Comment