Saturday, September 29, 2018

ANZA Ball

The Australia/New Zealand Association puts on a lovely charity ball and we had already planned our group and costumes in May, so we were excited to gather costumes over the summer for the big night.
 

Sherri and Jay, Andrea and Troy, Hope (and Andrew, who was caught late at work), Matt and I, and Pam and Brice...a really great group of people!

Andrea made hats for all the guys because they nixed the costume idea.  I went with the white rabbit so it would be pretty simple.

There were some pretty terrific costumes, and other people not in costume at all.  I never met Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum but they looked amazing.






Andrea did a great job on all of our makeup as well!

One more group shot later in the night to include the missing husband.

My favorite photo-bomb ever!  I had no idea she was there until I looked at pictures the next day.

Later in the night, costume pieces began to migrate to different people.  I spent my first few hours as a blonde!  The band was terrific and after dinner we danced and laughed for hours.

Such a fun night with great friends...And the added bonus was that we won three raffle prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment