One of the highlights of having a very quiet year socially is that I really got to know a few wonderful ladies that I may not have known as well if life was busy. My Swedish friend Jenny is one of those friends. She's been a big part of making this year work for me! So when it was her birthday, I was ready to help celebrate. Her husband planned a pretty incredible surprise party, but that meant most of her friends had to come up with "excuses" to be busy that night. I'm a terrible liar and I hated to tell her I couldn't see her on her birthday, so we had a delicious lunch together the day before so I could throw her off track.
On the big night, several couples were waiting at Henshin for Jenny and Erik and she could not have been more surprised!
It was a really fun group and Jenny was SO happy! (And on a rooftop with plenty of air circulation so I'm happy to say we shared a lot of laughs but not covid)
We had already planned a little stay-cation the following weekend with Katrice and decided to keep the celebration going! Our suite was ready for the party.
And some romance? ha!
The cute little guy delivering our dinner said we reminded him on Charlie's Angels, so we obliged with a picture. Our custom pajamas were perfect for the weekend. It was a fun little getaway and a lot easier than getting on a plane!













No comments:
Post a Comment