Aggie Muster used to be a fun event here in Jakarta on April 21 because one of the JIS teachers is a former student. The tradition hasn't started up again since Covid, so Amanda and I made our own little Muster because it also happened to be pajama night at Pokeeno!
Pajama night also had breakfast for dinner, and I almost died seeing this beautiful plate of bacon. This is a rare sight in Indonesia!
Our lovely hostess Amanda wearing all of the men she won during play.
I won the blackout round and thought it was worth remembering how hard I worked to cover all my squares!
JIS graduation happens a few weeks before the rest of the students finish school. At the end of April, I was busy at Booster Hut filling over a hundred orders of personalized merchandise for the seniors. It was a little crazy but lots of fun handing them out on the last day of class for the graduates.
We had a torrential rainfall that afternoon to remind us that rainy season is not dictated by a calendar.
I popped into the gym to see it decorated for the junior/senior prom. This is a lot nicer than my prom!
We were thrilled to see Troy Modlin in town for a few days. We met up for some golf and a reunion dinner at Le Quartier, where we have many happy memories from years past.
No comments:
Post a Comment