Thursday, February 02, 2023

On the Course

We've really enjoyed golfing on the weekends but Alex has started playing more tennis and generally doesn't join us anymore. Sometimes our Swedish friend Erik will be our fourth and he's always a lot of fun.

The course is a nice play to enjoy a sunset because it's about the only open sky we can see around here!

And the full moon from the 19th hole was memorable one night as well.

Some of the golf course kitties don't have the best manners!

Thankfully we did not see this happen, but I believe it now when the golf cart screens warn you that they won't stop flying balls.

Any day we see monitor lizards (naga kecil or biawa here), it's always a good day! This one was extra lucky with two big boys.

Ben loves to play the game of "how close can I park?" and I'd say not much closer.

I always figured it would be one of the boys that got a cart stuck first, but Matt was the big winner!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment