We checked out the playground one afternoon here at the complex but there's not too much for Ben to play with just yet. The rolling log did catch his attention, though.

Such a sweetheart!

We started dining on the porch sometimes so Ben will get interested enough in the noises outside that he won't notice me shoving food in his mouth. He's learned that he can keep his mouth shut and he doesn't have to eat! He's also learned that when the camera comes out it's time to smile...

...but he also thinks the camera cord is a toy.

Ben's first time with shoes on was an interesting experience. He didn't know what to think of them and then he couldn't wait to get them off. I used to keep socks on him all the time until he could get them off and chew on them, then I just gave up, so he's been a barefoot boy for months. Once he's walking I guess we'll have to find some little sandals he can't pull off!

Look at me! I can stand and play! (but he still needs just a little help getting up there and a hand to steady him every now and then)
No comments:
Post a Comment