I don't have any new pictures to share but I have found a fun website from my friends' blogs where I can share short videos. This one is about 6 weeks old but it's the best one we've ever gotten of Ben laughing. I still don't know what was so funny that night but I can't watch this without laughing myself.
Ben has been a challenging little guy this past week. He completely adjusted to the time change and slept through the night a few times, but has started to wake up at all hours of the night for no apparent reason. We've tried everything to put him back to sleep but the only sure cure we've found is bringing him to bed with us, a habit I really don't want him to get hooked on! We all sleep so much better in our own beds because Ben's such a restless sleeper so we have to figure out something to help him sleep at night.
People in Singapore, men and women, old and young, just love babies and they go crazy over Ben's blue eyes. He just eats up all of the attention everywhere so he loves going shopping to meet some new friends. We did meet with his new pediatrician, a doctor well-known here for his experience with preemies, and Ben got another good checkup. The healthcare here is very good but my only complaint is that the patients all wait in one large area and actually see the doctor individually in his office, so there in nowhere separate to wait with a healthy baby. We sat next to kids with some nasty sounding coughs for nearly an hour...ewww. I tried to get Ben to hold his breath the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His lauph is so cute!! I think he was lauphing at Matt lauphing... he was making me lauph. What a cutie! I bet everyone over there loves him! His eyes are gorgeous!
ReplyDelete