Thursday, September 13, 2007

Crawling in Everything

One of the deciding factors in our move was that I would be able to
stay home with Ben. While I loved my job and it was really hard to say
goodbye to all my friends there, I love watching Ben grow day by day.
He keeps me so entertained with his antics and explorations! Who knew
the space under the bathroom counter could be so interesting? Lately
he's been searching for anything he can crawl under, whether he
actually fits or not, and he has the bumps on his head to prove it.
This morning he noticed that his music table has space beneath it...



And the high chair has become a playground.



Singapore has a great transportation system but my biggest complaint here is that
I've encountered so many places where stairs are the only option. There
is nothing fun about hauling a baby in his stroller up 4 flights of
stairs in a parking garage or down 2 stories into the subway. I have no
idea what handicapped people do...I guess they stay home because you
never see anyone in a wheelchair on the street here. Thank goodness I
replaced the 20-pound Graco stroller with a 5-pound Combi. Ben had no
complaints about letting Mom lug him into the subway yesterday!


Ben loves to dance! Nearly all of his toys play music so he and I dance a lot during the day and he just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment