Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Having Fun at Home

Ben has turned into a little walking machine! I just love the sound of those little feet going all over the house. He's still crawling some but for the most part he's getting around on his own two feet. Unfortunately, he's still taking some falls and has the bruises to show for it, but he's getting better each day.


He came up with a new game today of slamming the door in my face...


...and then answering it when I knock. It's really cute except when he shuts the door all the way and starts crying because he can't get out. Good thing the doors are solid wood here and pretty heavy for him to shut completely.


I had to laugh at Ben today because he was a little couch potato! Maybe he needed a break from all the walking?



He even stretched out on the guest bed for a while but this has been a favorite playground lately because he can bounce and roll on it.


The toothbrush has been another favorite, which I hope is a good sign that he'll want to keep doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment