Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Puppy and Preschool

Our cute little guy loves to sleep with his head mashed into the crib bumper. Hey...whatever works!


Ben has found a new buddy. He's been carrying this dog around for a couple of days, but he got really upset with me when I tried to explain that it's not a bath toy!


I've started taking Ben to an educational preschool class (I use the term "school" pretty loosely though) and he's really enjoying it. It's two days a week for 90 minutes and the kids play, learn to pick up the toys (yay!), have story time (so far Ben's least favorite activity because it requires him to sit still for 5 minutes), eat a snack, and have music time. He absolutely loves the music and usually dances the entire time. Here he's learning to play with another boy, since they both love the same toy.


The kid are all so cute sitting at the tiny tables and eating their snacks from a bowl. It's much more civilized than what I let Ben do at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment