Saturday, December 08, 2007

New Interests

Ben has found several new hobbies in his home away from home...

He keeps every door in the house closed if we forget to do it. He hasn't figured out how to open them yet so I get an urgent page if he finds himself on the wrong side of the door...

He pushes Grandpa's gardening stool up and down the driveway, over and over...

He checks the hardware on the furniture to make sure it's all functioning properly...

...and he's very prompt about throwing things in the trashcan, whether they need to be thrown away or not!


Ben got to visit Santa today and he wasn't as excited to meet him as last time, but at least he didn't cry so I was happy. I'm not sure what he asked for but I'm pretty sure Santa will bring plenty of exciting things for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment