Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Who Loves Blue Bell?

Santa came a little early this year...Ben already got his gift from us so he can enjoy it for a few weeks before we have to pack it up to take to Singapore. He's so excited to have a chair just his size.


This kid knows how to relax!


He has also discovered that there is no ice cream on earth like Blue Bell! I don't think he could open that mouth any wider. We're going to eat all we can while we're in Texas.


Ben has really enjoyed playing outside in the cold weather. I think his favorite part is walking in and out (and in and out...and in and out) of the front door right into the sunshine, instead of having to go down stairs and around the corner to see a little bit of nature.


On a very happy note, we had a full night's sleep last night! It's safe to say Ben has finally gotten over his jetlag, which means I can finally adjust to the schedule here as well and we can both really enjoy ourselves and visiting our friends. Thank goodness we're staying until early January so we didn't mind as much letting a week pass in a sleepy blur. It is so much fun to be back in Texas and see everyone and eat some real tex-mex. There are a few Mexican restaurants in Singapore but nothing comes close to what we get here...I wonder how much I can eat in the next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment