Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Layin Low

Ben and I haven't exactly been adventurous lately but we have managed to get outside a little bit. We've really enjoyed our neighbor's orchids. A lot of the doors in our complex are decorated right now for Chinese New Year because it's said to be good luck for the next year. We never quite got around to buying the traditional mandarin orange trees so hopefully we won't have bad luck in the year of the rat :)


Ben had a lot of fun stacking rocks one by one in the hole of this log...it was probably the most exciting thing he got to do all day. Like I said, we haven't gotten out much! I'm spending as much time as I can laying down just to be safe.


Ben wore these goggles for a couple of hours this morning but obviously didn't want his picture taken in them! I still thought it was cute.


He's not exactly saying the right numbers, but Ben is "counting" the animals in his book.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:45 PM

    I am so glad everything went well with your procedure. I have been thinking about you guys a lot lately. I sure miss you and will be keeping you all in my prayers. Love you tons!

    Lindy

    ReplyDelete