Friday, February 15, 2008

The Playground

Ben is loving the playground these days. Especially because he can tell me he's not ready to stop playing. Here he's saying "more" on the see saw so I won't stop.


His favorite thing is the tall slide because he's finally big enough to do it all himself. He'll climb the stairs...


...cross the bridge, climb up a little higher, and wave down to Mom...


....then head down the slide....


....and jump out do to it all over again!

I love it because I know he'll sleep well tonight after he totally wears himself out! It will be even more fun for me once he can safely do it all alone and I can stop doing the protective mother hover behind him and sit down and watch.

Ben also thinks a small step on the side of the playground is loads of fun. I haven't figured that one out yet but if it makes him happy, I'm happy.


There's a small slide in another courtyard that is entertaining sometimes, but not quite as much fun after all the excitement of the big one. I'm really glad we opted for a low-rise condo that is spread out instead of a high-rise on a small plot, because Ben has plenty of outdoor space to explore.


Ben had a great time on this toy car at a playground yesterday afternoon. He's finally getting the hang of how to speed around so it's one place I do get to sit and talk while he has a great time...fun for both of us!


I love to watch Ben try to negotiate large objects into his chair with him. The big wagon was a no-go today but he was having a good time with the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment