Friday, March 07, 2008

Another Boy!

Oops....it's a BOY!!! Matt and I need to start looking in the other half of the baby name book!

I have to give the doctor credit for warning me last time that the umbilical cord could have been hiding some boy parts because she was right! That kept me from going out and buying little dresses and bows or getting too caught up in the idea of having a girl. We are so excited to know that Ben will have a little brother.

Here's a good look at the little guy. I could clearly see all of his fingers while he was waving to us.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:39 PM

    Congratulations on the little guy!! I am sure Ben will be a wonderful big brother!
    Deachi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley is sad not to have a little girl to play with one day but instead she will have 2 Kirkham boys to choose from! Congrats! We miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on son #2!! You'll love having two boys, it's a blast to watch them play together and know what close friends they'll be. He has a Beautiful profile by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so excited for you, Matt, and Ben! I miss you guys terribly! Love ya!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete