
He's been such a good baby so far because he only cries when he's really hungry and usually when he's awake he's content to watch the world around him. I'm sure Ben is plenty of entertainment! The big brother has been very helpful this weekend, handing me diapers and wipes and making sure that Alex had his pacifier whether he needed it or not. I had to laugh when I walked by sleeping Alex and saw that Ben had put the froggy pacifier right by his mouth!

I've gotta say how much I love this combi stroller. I bought it when we moved to Singapore because the big Graco strollers that are so popular in Texas are completely impractical here with taxis and stairs everywhere. This one is lightweight and smaller, but even better because it lays back as a bassinet. A little flap covers the leg holes so Alex can't slip out and suddenly I have a portable bed for the him. He's actually still sleeping in it at night because he doesn't seem to like all the open space of the pack and play so in the morning I can just wheel him around with me until he's awake.
Ben's having more and more bad hair days...I think the time for his first haircut is fast approaching! Probably just a trim, since there still isn't a lot of hair there.

He's talking much more these days and we're understanding a lot more as well. We got to swap out our car for a minivan this weekend (and I never thought I'd be excited to get a minivan but we love it!) and Ben keeps talking about the "new car". He also copies Daddy in the car and holds his hand on the handle above the window, even though he can barely reach it. Never a dull moment with him!
I agree! In my wildest dreams, I NEVER thought I'd drive a minivan. And, I LOVE mine. I can't imagine driving another car, especially with 2 little boys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your growing family. Alex is adorable!
Love-Steve, Carrie, Oliver & Simon