We have enrolled Ben in the Little Gym to help him run off some excess energy and hopefully build up his coordination. He's been so fortunate never to need physical therapy after being in the hospital for so long as a newborn but I won't say he's the most coordinated kid I've ever seen. After two sessions, he LOVES gymnastics. It's also a fun activity he can do with Daddy since his class is on Saturday. In the picture below, most of the kids are doing the activity on the mat and Ben is the blur on the left on the little parallel bars.

Check out our little man in his undies! Potty training is still going with good and bad days but we're definitely making progress. We had no accidents today so I'm very encouraged. I'm not above bribery with jelly beans or M&M's and just the mention of candy can send him running to the bathroom.

I was trying to get a "before" picture of Alex with his first teething biscuit but the big ham had to get in the picture, too.

Alex wasted no time gumming that thing down to crumbs. He has been pretty miserable with the teething (at least I think that's what it has been) over the past week so I'm hoping to see some teeth poking through any day now so we can all get a little relief. At least the biscuits make him really happy!

Another attempt to get a cute picture of both boys....this didn't seem to work out....on the left is Whiney and on the right is Grouchy.

But this one came out pretty cute! When did his legs get so long?
We use M&M's and stickers!!! They really work! Our problem is between, home, preschool and Delann's there isn't a set schedule or way! Plus, Allyson is stubborn and hard headed and could have been trained months ago, but just decides she doesn't want to go potty. It is so frustrating!!! Good Luck to you!!!
ReplyDelete