Sunday, March 08, 2009

All About Alex

It seems like all I did was take pictures of Alex over the weekend, but the little guy is just so cute! I can't believe he's already 8 months old.

If you look closely by the left finger, you can see the first tooth. I expect the second to make its debut today since Alex was awake screaming at 4:30 this morning in obvious pain.

He loves to stand at every opportunity right now. We're working on the balance, as you can probably tell by that little tongue sticking out.

Alex is still trying to be friends with Ben and is slowly winning him over. I put new batteries in this dancing turtle yesterday (one of Ben's old favorites) and played it for Alex. Ben wandered in and would press the button over and over but still chose to sit a few feet away.

I've introduced Alex to a sippy cup which he seems to like, but more as a teether. He did have a great time at the pool yesterday afternoon and relaxed in his float for half an hour. He is definitely my son!

Had to get a few nudie shots after the pool because that belly and those thighs are just so adorable.


This morning Alex was going crazy sitting behind Ben's chair because he couldn't see Elmo. I do it intentionally because I don't think Alex needs to be watching TV just yet but he loves Elmo as much as Ben, so I fixed the problem. Both boys were happy!

And I can't have a post without some Ben pictures as well. He keeps getting out of bed and going to his door, sometimes even sleeping on the floor there. I can't imagine why he'd leave a bed so full of friends! Good thing he has a full size and not a twin or else there may not be room for him.

Ben spent nearly 2 hours in the pool yesterday and we still had to drag him out for dinner. His favorite new activity was dumping water on Daddy's head.
If we do move to a house without access to a pool we're really going to miss it! We keep going back and forth on the merits of a yard versus a pool. With two growing boys I think I would enjoy having a yard where they can run straight out of the house and play and I don't have to worry about chasing after them. And we'll just visit friends in condos on the weekends!

3 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!! Juliana's now 16 months and I am amazed at how it flies!! Hope to see you soon and we are always open to visitors if you move and need pool use :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alex is so darn CUTE!!! love him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always come over to our pool!

    ReplyDelete