Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

We are all sad that Matt can't join us on this trip, and especially that we're not together to celebrate Father's day with him. Our boys are so fortunate to have a wonderful Daddy and we all send our love across the miles to him today!

Daddy and Ben, June 2006

Daddy and Alex, July 2008

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!
~Author Unknown

It is special for me to get to spend Father's day with my own wonderful dad and watch him in the role of granddad as well. I love you, Daddy, and I'm so grateful for all of your love and guidance over the years. My boys are fortunate to be learning from you and loving you as well.
Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment