Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Jetlag

A 13-hour time difference is painful. I can talk all day about completely flipping our eating and sleeping patterns, but these pictures demonstrate it better. Keep in mind my kids don't typically fall asleep anywhere except their beds or the car.

Alex was rubbing his face on his blankies and never got back up.

Not sure how Ben worked this out but he curled up in the chair this afternoon.

We're all still up for several hours each night watching TV and snacking so it's been hard to get through the days. I'll allow regular nap hours but nothing extra and usually get to bed myself the minute the boys are asleep at night.

We have had fun during the day, especially playing mario kart on our new Wii. Alex is also a big fan of bowling.

After he laughs he says "That's funny, Daddy!"

2 comments:

  1. So glad you all made it home safely! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:26 PM

    I would like to exchange links with your site benkirkham.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete