Ben has been putting lots of thought into what he wants from santa so yesterday I helped him write a letter and he took care of the signature and decorations.
So proud of his letter! And I'm so proud of how well he's beginning to write his name. (And his glasses are broken, hopefully to be fixed this afternoon...the crossed eye is so much more obvious without them) I love how he told Santa that Alex needs a few gifts, too, although I'm thinking the drum request may benefit Ben a little.
Signed, sealed, and ready to be delivered! Fake stamp but real airmail sticker at Ben's request. I can't imagine many 4-year olds know that letters going a long way require an airmail sticker. Mail isn't picked up at the letterbox out front so we drove down the street to the post box, gave the letter a big kiss, and sent it on its way.
No comments:
Post a Comment