Sleepy Alex! This one must be really old because he doesn't have much hair. Other than that, his face looks exactly the same.

Chocolate mousse at Ikea

Always a favorite! Takes half an hour to get them to eat their dinner and the mousse disappears in 30 seconds.

A massive spider that was living in our yard. It had a pretty amazing web so out of respect (and the fact that I couldn't reach it and wasn't about to risk it jumping on me) I let it live, then it disappeared. It had better still be living OUTside our house.

Two kookaburras in the tree.

A nice rainbow over our house one rainy morning. I didn't notice it until we drove away and looked back.

Two sweet little boys enjoying the beach.

We happened on a big group of black swans and ducks by the river one day and had to stop.

Turns out the swans are much bigger up close and actually taller than Alex when they're fully upright....he was NOT a fan. The boys are on a little grassy ledge so once the swan jumped up and towered over Alex the fun was finished.

Enjoying a beautiful day at the playground.

Tons of sailboats at Port Beach.

I do carry my camera around with me almost all the time but it's handy to have a passable camera on my phone every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment