Friday, January 07, 2011

Little Aggies

Due to the 14-hour time difference between Houston and Perth, prime time football happens in the morning. We're watching Aggies play in the Cotton Bowl right now and rooting for our favorite team! And thank goodness for streaming TV on the internet!!

Gig 'em!

Other cute pictures from the week - Alex couldn't carry all his friends upstairs after naptime so a bag came in handy.

A little young for a mustache but it's not a bad look...ha!

We got an awesome package from my college roommate with goodies from Buc-ee's and Alex couldn't wait to try on the shirt. Not sure where the gun came from but it makes him one good-looking Texan.

And my favorite, which has a story to go along with it. Wondering why Ben has mouthwash next to the cookie dough?
He has been really interested in helping me cook this week so I've been trying to find some easy things for him to make. We chose some corn flake cookies and he did most of the work himself, but when it came to spooning the dough on the baking sheets Ben kept licking the spoon after each cookie. After we'd gone through the fourth clean spoon, I tried to explain about germs and how we don't like to share the ones in our mouth with the friends who will be eating the cookies. He thought about what I said for a while, then went downstairs and got his Listerine and said that would take care of all his germs. He rinsed out and then proceeded to keep licking his spoon. I finally gave up and just him a new spoon for every cookie he spooned onto the sheets but I was impressed with his problem solving! Doesn't hurt that he's a huge fan of mouthwash.

Back to the game...Gig 'em Aggies!!

1 comment:

  1. Ben is so clever!! Love the mouthwash trick! :) Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete