We haven't done much out of the ordinary lately and it doesn't seem like I've taken many pictures at all. Both kids are about to start t-ball and have many school parties and events coming up so I'm sure this photo lull will pass quickly. In the meantime, here are my favorite random pictures from the past few weeks.
Ben has taken to sleeping without a shirt in this warm weather. This night was particularly funny because he looked posed and extremely uncomfortable.
Alex was determined to build the birds a new house and forced them to "love" it....
...I think trapped would be more likely to describe how they felt but Alex was proud that they stayed for a while. As though they had a choice.
We enjoyed another beautiful warm day by visiting the water wall again.
Afterwards, we stopped for a little gelato at the Galleria.
For dinner we tried a new barbeque place and enjoyed more lovely weather and a beautiful sunset.
This was the best smile I could coax out of my little clown.
The birds haven't missed out on our lovely spring-like weather. They've had a few field trips to the trampoline and love climbing on the net. (and relax - their wings are clipped! no escaping this big cage)
Alex was practicing his mad gymnastics skills before class this week. I'm not sure I have the muscles for this move.
I wanted to get a picture of their crazy car track (and how they never seem to play with toys the way they're designed - notice the "ramp" made of a gear panel) but instead ended up with a sweet shot of the brothers. These guys really love each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment