Saturday, April 15, 2023

April Happenings

Rainy season is slowly coming to an end but late afternoon showers can give us beautiful rainbows! Our usual Saturday golf game doesn't normally include Alex anymore because he plays tennis instead.

A friend is moving to Vietnam and asked if I wanted her sugar gliders. I didn't even hesitate before I said yes! Our cute little friends have been very entertaining. We don't see a lot of them since they're nocturnal but they sure are entertaining when they're out.

We lovingly call them our pocket rats, even though they're marsupials.

It's not too hard to tell Chubbs from her sister. This girl is BIG.

Loving the beautiful bougainvillea that is so happy in this hot weather! 

Prom night! JIS has a junior/senior prom and this guy went to the St Regis to enjoy a night out with his classmates. I cannot believe how tall and handsome he has become.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment