Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas Is On Its Way

Ben is getting so big! When I see pictures like this and then look back a few months I realize that somehow all the baby in him has disappeared. It's inevitable but we're just amazed at how quickly he changes.


There is one tiny patch of dirt and rocks at our complex...guess where Ben wants to play?


Singapore is already completely decorated for Christmas. I was pretty amazed because I had no idea it would be such a big holiday here considering the number of Hindus and Muslims, but it seems like the nation celebrates each holiday from different religions with plenty of enthusiasm. What I really like is that they still call it "Christmas" here...not "happy holidays"!


We had our last class today for the year and we celebrated with a little Christmas party. These are most of the other moms and kiddos playing together. It can get pretty loud when all the kids are riled up!


Ben met Santa for the first time and he was just thrilled! No running or crying for this guy, except for running straight up to Santa.


He parked it right in front of all the action while Santa was handing out gifts.


Our first picture with Santa. He wasn't scared but he wouldn't quit looking at Santa long enough to look at the camera!


One more dancing video...this is how I stay entertained all day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...that little boy is too cute! He does look like a little man, but he still has plenty of baby in that face! Precious!

    I love how he parks himself front and center with Santa! Smart kid!

    Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben is such a cutie! He is getting so big! Laura, you look wonderful as always! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!
    Terrie (Lucas) Moffitt

    ReplyDelete