Ben reluctantly wore the rabbit ears he made in class. As much as he's enjoying wearing everything these days I thought he'd be more excited.

He is excited about doing anything I can do, like sitting in my chair and playing on the computer. Who knew a toddler could find fun Elmo games online?

By far his favorite computer activity is talking to his grandparents in Texas. Webcams are the best invention ever, as far as I'm concerned, because Ben gets to see and talk to all of his grandparents every week and they can see all of his new antics.

Ben is in love with his new keyboard and microphone. Probably not the best choice from a parents' standpoint, as he's already figured out the volume control, but plenty of fun for him.

Another great source of fun: bathroom crayons! It's a lot of fun to unleash him on all the bathroom surfaces because he really can't ruin anything in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment