
...stickers pushed through the thumb hole...
...and of course lots of coins. One day I saw 4 coins go in and I fished 5 coins out, so I knew he'd been carrying some junk around in there.This morning we headed back to the orthopedist to get the cast removed. One last look at Ben's dirty, stinky buddy:
Ben was fascinated by the saw that cut through both sides of the cast and didn't flinch at all when it came near him. It must be a guy thing. Suprisingly, there was no contraband hidden inside so I must have been more efficient at digging things out than I thought. He was sad to see the cast go but I was thrilled to finally get to wash his hand and arm. All day he's been saying bye-bye to the cast but I think by bathtime when he got to splash around freely again, he didn't mind so much!After the doctor appointment, I took Ben to the playground so he could enjoy doing things with two hands again. He had a great time!

We also love one of the toy stores next to the playground because they always have plenty of things out for the kids to enjoy. I thought it was so funny that Ben went straight for this jackhammer...boys must be instinctively drawn to tools or anything that makes a lot of noise.

Here are a few other pictures from the week...

Oh dear, we'll have to work on this pose...Ben is in love with a necklace of mine made with magnetic beads so it can also be worn as a bracelet and he's devised an unusual way of carrying it around...
I just wanted to say that I am so excited that you have been able to enjoy a great long pregnancy this time!! I think of you often!
ReplyDelete