In the split second before I realized the barbeque cover had blown off and impaled itself on a potted plant, I thought a witch? nun? child molester? was peering into our living room. It's been there all day and still creeping me out because it's blowing in the wind and keeps catching my attention.
Two other things I like about this picture - it's super windy today because we're getting what may be the last storm of the season and I love watching the bands of rain blow in off the ocean, and more than that, I love watching the brave men keep golfing through the messy weather. That's dedication. I won't even get out to check the mail in this.
That would scare me too. My mom bought the kids scare crows last year that sat in our entry way. Every time I'd round the corner I'd about have a heart attack.
ReplyDelete