Are you sure about this, Mommy?
One last hit off the paci, then goodbye old friend!
Yay for the big boy!! He seemed to accept it pretty well and later asked for it several different times, but we'd sing a little bye-bye paci song and he'd drop the subject. We're now 48-hours paci-free and haven't had any problems so I'm declaring Operation Trash the Paci a success!
The camera was in the car most of the week so I did get some cute pictures of the guys in their seats. Alex found some sunglasses and has been wearing them every afternoon. He loves the attention he gets if he wears them into the store.
Not to be left out, we dug out a pair for Ben as well. I got a good laugh out of the fact that Ben could still wear the infant pair (under his real glasses) and Alex needed the bigger ones.
On a different afternoon, Ben got so excited about a trip to Ikea that he wore himself out on the way there.
Alex was pretending to sleep as well but had chocolate mousse on the brain and didn't lose focus.
About 10 seconds after we sat down with our mousse:
Ben, very carefully eating his and savoring every bite. I finally had to rush him along so we could buy our things before the store closed. (I have to factor in the 30 minutes it takes us to walk and play through the entire store)
Hurricane Alex had polished his off before I even had a chance to get a napkin for Ben. Don't stand between this kid and his mousse.
He needed a good drink after such a big workout with his spoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment