Friday, September 17, 2010

You Can't Make This Stuff Up

More priceless quotes from the funniest kids I know....

B: My breath smells like wackanonies and watermelon.
me: what's a wackanonie?
B: It's just something boys have.
me: do girls have them too?
B: No, they have breasts.
me: (hysterical laughter) Where did you learn that?
B: I just taught myself.

B: Our table is made of black. The bench is made of wood.
me: Where do we get wood?
B: From woodpeckers

A: (after hitting his head on the table) I bump my head.
B: Yep. That's what happens when you stand up under the table.

B: (riding his car down the slide outside and crashing at the bottom) wheeeee!!!!!!! OUCH.
A: My turn!!
I'm learning a lot about having boys, especially the fact that the end result being painful doesn't necessarily deter the other boy from wanting to try the exciting new game. Can't wait to see what they cook up in the future! Guess I should be counting my blessings that Ben hasn't seen Alex in his new favorite place to play...

1 comment:

  1. Wackanonie!!! HILARIOUS! I am going to start using that one.

    ReplyDelete